Mentioned in the Domesday book and located in the heart of Faversham’s historic town centre, with it’s stilted Guildhall, town pump and medieval buildings as a backdrop, we are very proud of our market and it’s status as the oldest market in Kent.
Faversham Charter Market
Runs on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays every week, selling a range of local produce, household items, plants, collectibles and other interesting bits and pieces.
Antiques & Vintage Market
Held on the first Sunday of every month. Find the Antiques Market in its usual spot in Faversham’s Market Place, although we will be operating with slightly fewer stalls to enable social distancing.
Best of Faversham Market
Held on the first and third Saturday of the month. Located in Preston Street and featuring a wonderful selection of locally produced food, drink, crafts, homeware and design.
We kindly ask our customers:
– not to visit the market if you are unwell or have any Covid19 symptoms
– to please follow the queue signs and maintain a 2m distance
– to use contactless credit cards where possible (although some traders still currently only take cash)
– to respect the Market’s rules which will be on display
– to return to the market at a later time if its busy when you arrive.
Our priority is, of course, to take great care of the safety of our staff, traders and customers. Keep well and stay safe.
Please keep an eye on our social media for updates. Click here for Faversham Market’s Facebook page.
Stay safe and keep well.